The working principle of lace front wig
A lace front wig is a type of lace wig. Why is the front lace wig so popular? How does the lace front wig work?
On the one hand, the lace on the front is very thin, and the color fits well with the skin as if it melts in the scalp.
On the other hand, lace is located in front of the forehead and can cover the entire forehead (ear to ear)
Based on these characteristics, the front part of the lace can present the appearance of the hairline and smooth the border between the wig and the skin. Therefore, in most cases, people will not know that you are wearing a wig. The only thing they see is your natural and gorgeous hair.
More importantly, the lace area also brings considerable versatility to the front lace wig. You can separate your lace front wig from the middle or any side you like. Then use tools to redesign your beautiful hair.
1. Gently comb the hair with your hands before washing, don't rub or twist the hair
2. When combing with fingers for the first time, it is normal that few strands fall off
3. Wash and condition your hair with moisturizing hair care products at least every 1-2 weeks
4. Don’t re-styling your hair too frequently and too hard, otherwise, the hair will dry out easily and the knots will be damaged.
5. Let the hair dry naturally. Do not expose yourself to the sun or blow dry with a hair dryer.
Related labels： lacefrontwig
Comment list （strip）